Can Roast Beef with Gravy Noodle Bowl
★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 can(s)roast beef w/gravy
1 1/2 pkgegg noodles
1 jar(s)alfredo sauce
1 can(s)cream ushroom soup
1 pkgsour creme
2 Tbspcooking oil in boiling water
How to Make Can Roast Beef with Gravy Noodle Bowl
- In soup pan or stock pot, bring at least 2 quarts water to boil. Add salt and oil to boiling water.
- Next pour in egg noodles and let come to a boil and noodles are tender when tested with a fork.
- Drain off water in a colander, then pour noodles into a large bowl. Add margarine and mix through noodles. Set aside.
- In sauce pan dilute Alfredo saujce, soup, sour creme with a sm. amount of milk.
- Over lowheat, let heat while stirring to dilut.
- Open both cans of Roast Beef with Gravy.
- First pour Alfredo mixture over noodles, but before stirring, add both cans of meat.
- With a wooden spoon, gently stir by folding the mixture over and over till mixed well.
- This makes a large amount andgoes a long way! A crowd pleaser, though a side veggy can be served along with it. Eat and Enjoy~