Can Roast Beef with Gravy Noodle Bowl
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 can(s)
- roast beef w/gravy
- 1 1/2 pkg
- egg noodles
- 1 jar(s)
- alfredo sauce
- 1 can(s)
- cream ushroom soup
- 1 pkg
- sour creme
- 2 Tbsp
- cooking oil in boiling water
- 2-3 Tbsp
How to Make Can Roast Beef with Gravy Noodle Bowl
- 1In soup pan or stock pot, bring at least 2 quarts water to boil. Add salt and oil to boiling water.
- 2Next pour in egg noodles and let come to a boil and noodles are tender when tested with a fork.
- 3Drain off water in a colander, then pour noodles into a large bowl. Add margarine and mix through noodles. Set aside.
- 4In sauce pan dilute Alfredo saujce, soup, sour creme with a sm. amount of milk.
- 5Over lowheat, let heat while stirring to dilut.
- 6Open both cans of Roast Beef with Gravy.
- 7First pour Alfredo mixture over noodles, but before stirring, add both cans of meat.
- 8With a wooden spoon, gently stir by folding the mixture over and over till mixed well.
- 9This makes a large amount andgoes a long way! A crowd pleaser, though a side veggy can be served along with it. Eat and Enjoy~