Busy Day Lasagna
I made this for a football game one Sunday, vs. making an actual lasagna and was told it was just as good as lasagna, maybe better!
How to Make Busy Day Lasagna
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 X 9 dish (which is a 3 quart dish)
- Cook pasta in boiling water 8 - 10 minutes, drain.
- Cook ground beef until brown, drain fat.
- Add ground beef to the cooked pasta and spaghetti sauce; mix well.
- Pour 1/2 of the pasta/beef mixture into greased dish. On top of this, spread the cottage cheese in an even layer; sprinkle with 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place remaining pasta mixture over cheese, top with remaining mozzarella cheese. cover and bake in oven for 25-35 minutes. You may want to uncover for the last 10 minutes. Cheese should be melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting/serving.