Budget easy, quick pasta chop suey bake
- 12 oz
- elbow macaroni
- 2 Tbsp
- oil, i used canola
- 1 c
- chopped celery
- 1 c
- chopped green bell pepper
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef or lean ground turkey
- 2 can(s)
- campbells heart healthy condensed cream of tomato soup
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese, you can use sharp, extra sharp, etc. to your liking
How to Make Budget easy, quick pasta chop suey bake
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9" x 13" casserole dish lightly w/ cooking spray. Cook pasta as directed, drain, add pasta to a lg bowl.
- 2Heat oil in lg skillet over med-high heat. Add beef or turkey, celery and green bell pepper. Cook, stirring to break up beef. Cook until no longer pink for the beef and almost completely cooked for the turkey.
- 3Using a slotted spoon, ( if using beef,) spoon beef and veggies into bowl with pasta. Stir in both cans of tomato soup, and 1 cup cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Spoon mix into casserole dish and sprinkle w/ remaining cheese. Cover w/ foil very lightly. Bake 20 mins, take foil off and bake another 2-5 mins.