- 8 oz
- manicotti shells
- 32 oz containr part-skim ricotta cheese.
- 1-1/2 c
- reduced-fat sherdded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 c
- reduced-fat, grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- each salt an pepper
- 10 oz pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 2 c
- marinara sauce
How to Make Broccoli-cheese manicotti
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9" x 13" baking pan w/ cooking spray. Cook pasta, drain and cool.
- 2In lg bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Add broccoli and mix well.
- 3Fill each manicotti w/ about 1/3 cup mix. Place manicotti in pan. Pour sauce over shells. Sprinkle w/ remaining mozzarella cheese and bake 45 min.
Bake covered so cheese doesn't burn. Bake uncovered the last 5 mins.