"Better than sex" Lasagna
1 boxlasagna noodles, uncooked
1 1/2 lbcooked ground beef
1large container of cottage cheese
1 or 2 jar(s)pasta sauce
4 cmozzarella cheese- shredded
1 mediumonion- diced
1 largetomato- diced
1 can(s)sliced mushrooms
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make "Better than sex" Lasagna
- Boil lasagna until tender and fry ground beef till done.
Dice onion and tomato. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- While the pasta and beef are cooking mix stuffing ingredients in a large bowl.
Eggs, cottage cheese, tomato, onion, can of mushrooms, 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese, small amount of pasta sauce (about 1 cup) and salt & pepper to taste.
- Scoop out enough filling to cover the layer of lasagna.Add a bit of pasta sauce to the top of the filling layer. Add a new layer of lasagna noodles and add more filling and sauce.
Repet this until noodles are gone, or you run out of space.
NOTE: Leave space on the top layer to add cheese and pasta sauce.
- Once you have your layers complete add about 1 1/2 to 2 cups of pasta sauce.
- Place the dish in the oven @ 350 degrees for about 40 - 55 minutes or until ingredients have been thoroughly baked.
- Once baked, pull out of oven and sprinkle the remaining 2 cups of cheese on top and bake until cheese has melted.
You're ready to serve !