"Better than sex" Lasagna
- 1 box
- lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 1 1/2 lb
- cooked ground beef
- large container of cottage cheese
- 3 large
- 1 or 2 jar(s)
- pasta sauce
- 4 c
- mozzarella cheese- shredded
- 1 medium
- onion- diced
- 1 large
- tomato- diced
- 1 can(s)
- sliced mushrooms
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make "Better than sex" Lasagna
- 1Boil lasagna until tender and fry ground beef till done.
Dice onion and tomato. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2While the pasta and beef are cooking mix stuffing ingredients in a large bowl.
Eggs, cottage cheese, tomato, onion, can of mushrooms, 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese, small amount of pasta sauce (about 1 cup) and salt & pepper to taste.
- 4Scoop out enough filling to cover the layer of lasagna.Add a bit of pasta sauce to the top of the filling layer. Add a new layer of lasagna noodles and add more filling and sauce.
Repet this until noodles are gone, or you run out of space.
NOTE: Leave space on the top layer to add cheese and pasta sauce.
- 5Once you have your layers complete add about 1 1/2 to 2 cups of pasta sauce.
- 6Place the dish in the oven @ 350 degrees for about 40 - 55 minutes or until ingredients have been thoroughly baked.
- 7Once baked, pull out of oven and sprinkle the remaining 2 cups of cheese on top and bake until cheese has melted.
You're ready to serve !