- 1/2 lb
- boneless sirloin steak
- 2 tsp
- dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 bunch
- green onions, sliced into 1"-pieces
- 2 c
- prepackaged coleslaw mix, without dressing
- 1-1/2 c
- 3 oz pkgs beef-flavored ramen noodle soup mix
- 2 Tbsp
- light soy sauce
How to Make Beefy asian noodles
- 1Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Heat 1 tbsp oil in lg skillet, over medium heat. Add steak and green onions. Stir fry for 1-2 mins.
- 2Remove steak and onions from pan. Heat 1 tbsp oil in pan until hot. Add coleslaw mix and stir fry 1 min. Remove coleslaw from pan.
- 3Remove noodles from pkgs, reserving 1 seasoning packet for other use. Add water and 1 seasoning packet to pan. Bring to a boil. Break noodles in 1/2 and add to water mix. Cook until most liquid is absorbed, stirring often. Stir in steak, onions, coleslaw mix and soy sauce. Cook until heated through.