- 1 lb
- ronzoni garden delight penne pasta
- 10-3/4 oz can fat-free condensed cream of asparagus soup
- 0.7 oz pkg dry italian dressing mix
- 15 oz container part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4 c
- reduced-fat, grated parmesan cheese
- 16 oz pkgs frozen italian-mixed veggies, thawed
How to Make Baked primavera
- 1Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9" x 13" baking dish w/ cooking spray. Cook pasta drain, set aside.
- 2In lg bowl, combine soup, milk, and italian dressing mix. Add ricotta cheese, and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Mix well.
- 3Add pasta and veggies, toss to coat. Spoon mix into baking dish. Sprinkle w/ remaining parmesan cheese. Bake 45 min, or until bubbly and heated through.