Baked Lemon Pasta
16 ozpackage spaghetti (thin or regular)
4 Tbspunsalted butter
2 Tbspolive oil
2 clovegarlic, minced
1 largelemon, zested and juiced
2 csour cream
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/2 cshredded parmesan cheese
3/4 cflat leaf italian parsley
6 sliceslemon, optional (for garnish)
How to Make Baked Lemon Pasta
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Prepare spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
- While pasta is cooking, melt butter with olive oil in a skillet placed over LOW heat. Once butter is melted, add minced garlic. Squeeze a little lemon juice into the pan. Turn off heat. Add sour cream to skillet, and stir the mixture together. Add lemon zest, salt and pepper. Taste, then add more salt and pepper if necessary.
- Place drained spaghetti in an oven-proof baking dish. Pour mixture over drained spaghetti and stir together.
- Cover baking dish with foil, and bake for 15 minutes. Then remove foil and bake for an additional 7 to 10 minutes. (Don’t bake too long or the pasta will dry out.) Squeeze a little more lemon juice over the top, for an extra citrusy kick.
- Sprinkling parmesan cheese and chopped parsley on the top of each serving. Garnish servings with a slice of lemon, and serve.