Baked Fettucine with Asiago
How to Make Baked Fettucine with Asiago
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cook fettucine until firm to bite, about 8 minutes. Keep one cup of the pasta water for later.
- In a large bowl combine 2 cups of asiago, creme fraiche, parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Next add cooked pasta and the cup of pasta water. Toss together to coat fettucine.
- Butter a baking dish and place fettucine mixture in baking dish.
- Top with the last of asiago cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until top is golden brown.