Baked Fettucine with Asiago
How to Make Baked Fettucine with Asiago
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cook fettucine until firm to bite, about 8 minutes. Keep one cup of the pasta water for later.
- 3In a large bowl combine 2 cups of asiago, creme fraiche, parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 4Next add cooked pasta and the cup of pasta water. Toss together to coat fettucine.
- 5Butter a baking dish and place fettucine mixture in baking dish.
- 6Top with the last of asiago cheese.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until top is golden brown.