- 8 oz
- angel hair pasta
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced (or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder)
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh basil, chopped (or 1 tbsp. dried)
- 1 can(s)
- (14.5 oz.) petite diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
How to Make ANGEL HAIR WITH TOMATOES & BASIL
- 1Cook the pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2While pasta is cooking, heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir until golden, about 1 minute. Stir in basil and tomatoes. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 3Toss pasta with tomato mixture; sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste; serve while hot.
- 4You could add meat to this dish if desired, onion, peppers, other spices--any number of things--to dress it up and if you have time.