☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 1/2 czucchini, coarsely grated (about 1 1/4 pounds)
2 largeeggs, lightly beaten
2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
1/2 cparmesan cheese, grated
1/3 call purpose flour
1 Tbspolive oil
1 cspaghetti sauce (homemade or jarred)
1 tspdried oregano
1/8 tspdried crush red pepper
How to Make Zucchini Pizza
- Press the zucchini between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
- Combine the zucchini, eggs, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, Parmesan cheese and flour in a medium bowl; stir well. Spread in a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; brush the surface with oil. Broil 5 1/2 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the oven; spread spaghetti sauce on top of the zucchini mixture. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup of Mozzarella cheese, oregano, and red pepper flakes.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees an additional 20 minutes.