1/4 cfiber one cereal, original flavor
1/4 cdry oats, not instant
1/4 cliquid egg substitute
1/2 tspgarlic powder
1/3 ctomato sauce, canned
1/3 cfat free mozzarella cheese shreds
·any favorite "free" vegetables, such as mushrooms, onions, peppers etc.
How to Make WW Loaded and Oated Veggie Pizza
- grind cereal and oats until crumbs
- in small bowl combine crumbs, egg substitute and garlic powder
- coat skillet with non stick cooking spray. over medium high heat, . spoon in cereal mixture and smooth into a large circle. allow bottom to brown slightly, then gently flip. when both sides are slightly browned, remove from pan and cool.
- place your desired veggies in a spray coated pan and saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
- pour sauce over crust. evenly top with cheese and vegetables.
- place pizza on oven rack and bake at 400 degrees for 10 minutes.
- calories: 231
protein: 24 g
fat: 2 g
carbs 37 g
fiber: 11 g
sugar: 6 g.
4 weight watcher points