Wine Country Sausage Burgers w/ Roasted Grapes
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3/4 lb
- ground turkey
- bakery-fresh hamburger rolls (i.e. sourdough, ciabatta, or dutch crunch)
- 1 1/2 c
- (packed) arugula or basil leaves or combination, stems removed
- 6 bunch
- (very small) grape clusters (optional garnish)
- 6 sprig(s)
- thyme or basil (optional garnish)
- 6 slice
- orange (optional garnish)
How to Make Wine Country Sausage Burgers w/ Roasted Grapes
- 1Preheat gas grill to medium-high. Combine olive oil and pepper flakes in small bowl; reserve.
- 2Combine butter with 2 teaspoons orange zest and 1 teaspoon thyme leaves in small bowl; reserve.
- 3Place the patties on the grill, cover, and cook, turning once, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes per side. During the last 2 minutes of cooking time, top patties with equal portions cheese mixture.