Weight Watchers Veggie Burgers
I have multiplyed this enough to make 100 burgers and then froze with wax paper between each patty.
I have also use small dry great northern beans in place of the cannellini. Just cook the beans the day before and they are ready for the burgers.
- 1 Tbsp
- cooking oil
- 1/4 c
- each ; minced onion, green bell pepper,carrot, and celery.
- 2/3 can(s)
- white beans such as canned cannellini or i used dryed great northern small cooked up the day before
- egg lightly beaten
- 1/3 c
- seasoned bread crumbs
How to Make Weight Watchers Veggie Burgers
- 1Heat oil,add onion, pepper, carrot, celery, cook over med. heat stirring occasionally, until veggies are soft and moisture has evaporated, about 1 or 2 min. Cool
- 2Using a fork in a med. bowl smash beans, stir in egg. Add bread crumbs and veggies, mix until throughly combined.
- 3Shape mixture into 4 equal patties. Set on a plate cover and refrigerate for 20 min.
- 4Heat oil. Cook patties over med heat until brown on both sides. Serve on your favorite buns or bread with tomatos, lettuce, mayo mustard if wanted. Pickle spears on the side.