★★★★★ 1 vote5
2 lbground venison (cut with bacon)
2 can(s)dieced chili ready tomatoes
2 pkgmacaroni and cheese
2 can(s)enchilada sauce
1 mediumbag of fritos
1/2 lbnacho cheese
2 cwhite rice
1 can(s)mexican corn
2 pkgtaco mix (med or hot)
3 sprig(s)chives, bunch
1green or orange pepper (depending on taste)
2 can(s)tomato paste, italian
How to Make Venison Burgeroni
- Boil water in 2 pans (one for rice one for macaroni
- Set 2 stove top to HI spray pan with Pam. Set pans on stove wait for Pam to sizzle.
- open all cans, Chop chives fine. Chop peppers wide.
Boil Mac and rice.
- Brown meat in pan add taco mix as directed by packaging. Cook bacon to desired crispness
- On simmer of meat and decrease heat (as instructed by packaging). Let stand on stove for at least 3 min.
- add chili ready tomatoes increase heat slightly for 4min.
- Strain mac and put rice and mac in a large bowl.
Microwave Mexican corn. Set oven to 300 degrees F.
- Add cheese, tomato paste, enchilada sauce, Mexican corn.
- Add Meats; cheese; greens; stir and mix well.
- move mixture to 3" deep pan sprinkle Frito's on top grade cheese on top and set into oven for 15-25min.