VEGGIE WRAPS FOR MIA
Moms and Dads pinch this for your kids as a healthy meal or snack!
- 2 large
- flour tortillas, large, abt 9 inches in diameter
- 6 Tbsp
- cream cheese, room temp
- 1/2 small
- cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 c
- alfalfa sprouts, i sprout my own
- salt and pepper, freshly ground
How to Make VEGGIE WRAPS FOR MIA
- 1Working with 1 tortilla at a time, fold about 2 inches of the right edge over onto itself. Press gently. Fold over the same amount on the opposite edge. Again press gently.
You will have 2 straight sides and 2 rounded one
- 2Beginning with the rounded side closest to you, roll up the layered tortilla and vegetables, holding the folded edges
down with your fingers as you roll. Repeat with the second tortilla.
- 3Place the wraps, seam side down, on a cutting board. Using a sharp knife, cut the wraps in half on the diagonal. Serve immediately.