Veggie Egg White Frittata
- 1/2 pkg
- morningstar farms veggie bacon strips
- 1 pkg
- frozen vegetables of your choice
- 1 Tbsp
- butter or margarine
- 1 qt
- liquid egg whites or 8 egg whites
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- oregano, dried
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic salt
- 1 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (or more)
- 1/2 c
- parmesan cheese
How to Make Veggie Egg White Frittata
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Grease a shallow 1 1.2 quart baking dish.
- 2Prepare veggie bacon according to package directions. Then crumble into bite-sized pieces when cool. Set aside.
- 3In a large skillet or wok, saute the vegetables lightly in butter until defrosted. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- 4In a large mixing bowl, beat together liquid egg whites, water, oregano, pepper, and garlic salt until foamy.
- 5Stir in veggie bacon, cheeses, and sauteed veggies. Pour into the baking dish. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean and the inside seems to be hot enough. I would advise checking it after about 30 minutes. I have had to bake this between 30-60 minutes, depending on who-knows-what.