Veggie Egg White Frittata
1/2 pkgmorningstar farms veggie bacon strips
1 pkgfrozen vegetables of your choice
1 Tbspbutter or margarine
1 qtliquid egg whites or 8 egg whites
1/2 tsporegano, dried
1/4 tspblack pepper
1/4 tspgarlic salt
1 cshredded cheddar cheese (or more)
1/2 cparmesan cheese
How to Make Veggie Egg White Frittata
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a shallow 1 1.2 quart baking dish.
- Prepare veggie bacon according to package directions. Then crumble into bite-sized pieces when cool. Set aside.
- In a large skillet or wok, saute the vegetables lightly in butter until defrosted. Remove from heat. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together liquid egg whites, water, oregano, pepper, and garlic salt until foamy.
- Stir in veggie bacon, cheeses, and sauteed veggies. Pour into the baking dish. Bake until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean and the inside seems to be hot enough. I would advise checking it after about 30 minutes. I have had to bake this between 30-60 minutes, depending on who-knows-what.