1 pkgextra firm tofu, cut into bite size pieces
1/4 csoy sauce
1/4 cteriyaki marinade
1 Tbspgarlic paste
1 Tbspolive oil
1 Tbsptoasted sesame seeds
1 pkgfrozen stir fry veggies
2 largeportobello mushrooms, cut into bite size pieces
How to Make Tofu-licious
- cut tofu into bite size pieces, wrap in paper towels for at least 30 mins...to get rid of excess water
- in a dish...combine soy sauce, teriyaki marinade, shirasha, garlic...
- place tofu and portobello mushrooms and marinade at least 15 mins.
- in a large saute pan...add the butter and olive oil...and brown the tofu and portobello mushrooms.
- defrost the stir fry veggies and add to them, finish by sprinkling with the toasted sesame seeds...serve over Jasmine rice....or just eat alone...sooo delightful