The "Other" Burger
You can make a burger for any occasion with this recipe. I have taken the guess work out of veggie burgers and presented it to you in a easy step by step recipe.
Have fun with your versions!
- 16 oz
- beans, salmon, mackerel or chicken (drained)
- egg (beaten)
- 1/2 c
- crumbs (bread or crackers) or cooked rice
- 2 Tbsp
- seasonings (powder or herbs) garlic, parsley, cumin, chili sauces, flavored salts and peppers, or dry soup mix.
- 2 of 1/2 c
- grated veggies (carrots, onions, mushrooms, corn and peppers) can be cooked or fresh
How to Make The "Other" Burger
- 1In a medium bowl, place your choice of beans or fish and mash it up until mushy.
Add the crumbs, seasonings and veggies.
Add egg and mix it up until it is sticky. Add water or soup stock if too dry.
Divide in to 4 portions. And make into patties.
You can grill these or bake them in an oven at 350° for 10 minutes a side.