Stuffed Vegan Pizza
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- pizza dough
- 1/2 c
- diced bell peppers
- links of vegan sausage ( i like italian style tofurky)
- 1/2 pkg
- vegan pepperoni (yves)
- 1/2 pkg
- daiya mozerella cheese
- 1 bottle
- pizza sauce
- 1 c
- chopped spinach (thawed from frozen or steamed from fresh)
How to Make Stuffed Vegan Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare crust.
- 2On medium heat, heat a very small amount of oil on a frying pan. (more oil- greasier pizza) Cut the vegan sausages into slices and toss with bell peppers and spinach
- 3Cook to desired done-ness. (I like my bell peppers crunchy still) Set aside to cool.
- 4I like to flatten out the crust into a large oval shape, but you can do it however is easiest for you. Place your cooled filling on one half of the crust, and top with some pizza sauce.
- 5pull the empty side of the crust over the top of the filling and pinch the sides to seal. Now brush the top of the crust with pizza sauce and sprinkle very liberally with cheese.
- 6Bake about 30 minutes on a cookie sheet, and for a crispier crust, bake another 5-10 minutes directly on the rack