Stuffed Vegan Pizza
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgpizza dough
1/2 cdiced bell peppers
2links of vegan sausage ( i like italian style tofurky)
1/2 pkgvegan pepperoni (yves)
1/2 pkgdaiya mozerella cheese
1 bottlepizza sauce
1 cchopped spinach (thawed from frozen or steamed from fresh)
How to Make Stuffed Vegan Pizza
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare crust.
- On medium heat, heat a very small amount of oil on a frying pan. (more oil- greasier pizza) Cut the vegan sausages into slices and toss with bell peppers and spinach
- Cook to desired done-ness. (I like my bell peppers crunchy still) Set aside to cool.
- I like to flatten out the crust into a large oval shape, but you can do it however is easiest for you. Place your cooled filling on one half of the crust, and top with some pizza sauce.
- pull the empty side of the crust over the top of the filling and pinch the sides to seal. Now brush the top of the crust with pizza sauce and sprinkle very liberally with cheese.
- Bake about 30 minutes on a cookie sheet, and for a crispier crust, bake another 5-10 minutes directly on the rack