How to Make Stuffed Anaheim's
- 1Dump your flour on a plate and sprinkle salt over it.
- 2Beat the eggs slightly and put them on another plate.
- 3Cut your cheese into strips. A good size is about 1/4 inch wide and 1 and 1/4 inches long.
- 4Slide your cheese strips into the hollow of the peppers. Be careful because the peppers do tear easily, but even if they do you can still fry them and they will taste fine. You will probably need 2 or more strips in each pepper, depending on their size.
- 5Dip the peppers in the egg to coat both sides.
- 6Place the peppers in the flour and coat both sides.
- 7Heat a small amount of oil in your frying pan. They don't take long. Fry them on one side until they get golden and then turn them and fry the other side. The cheese will melt during this process.
- 8Remove them from the pan and slide them right onto a dish. They are ready to eat.