Spicy Ramen Saute
How to Make Spicy Ramen Saute
- 1Cut your onion in half then cut one of the halves into four.
- 2Cut your Jalapeno's stem off. Cut the Jalapeno in half long way. Remove the seeds from the middle
- 3In a small boiling pot add your butter, onion and jalapeno along with the black pepper. Set the burner to medium heat and let saute for about 15 min or till the onion's start to loose their color.
- 4After you have sauteed your onion and jalapeno, add your 1 1/2 cup of water directly to the sauteing onion and jalapeno and bring to a boil.
- 5Once boiling add your Ramen Noodles to the boiling water containing the butter, water, onion, pepper and jalapeno. Let boil for three minutes or till noodles soften.
- 6Remove from heat and add the Ramen chili spice packet. Allow a couple minutes for the noodles to absorb the flavor from the spices.
- 7Enjoy = ) Let me know how you liked my money saving creation.