Spanish Cabbage Casserole
Great served with Miss Betty's Mashed Potatoes.
How to Make Spanish Cabbage Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
Blanch cabbage in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Drain.
- 2Mix together tomato soup, tomato sauce and ketchup.
- 3In a 3 quart casserole, spread about 1/2 cup of sauce.
- 4On top of the sauce place about half of the cabbage.
Spread about another 1/2 cup of sauce over the cabbage.
- 5The spread the Spanish rice over that and add a little more sauce.
- 6Top with the rest of the cabbage and enough sauce to cover, you will have about a cup or so of sauce left. (Warm up for extra sauce.)
- 7Bake at 350° for 30-45 minutes or until bubbly around the edges.