Smokey Keilbasa Chicken Potato Veggie Skillet
116 oz. hillshire farms natural keilbasa-divided
1 lbchicken breast-cut into bitesized pieces
1 largegreen bell pepper- chopped
4 mediumrusset potatoes
How to Make Smokey Keilbasa Chicken Potato Veggie Skillet
- Wedge up Potatoes. Cut wedges in half. Soak in cold water.
- While your potatoes soak, Cut up chicken breast into bite sized pieces. Set aside. Meanwhile, dice and set aside diced onion and green pepper.
- Drain potatoes and Totally pat dry w/ Paper towel or clean Dish towel. Make sure it's all Dry!
- Heat a Cast Iron Skillet w/ a layer of Canola oil on Medium Heat. Brown potatoes. Stir in chicken and Keilbasa until done. Stir in onion and peppers. Adjust the heat as needed throughout the recipe.
- Cook and stir often until veggies are translucent. Potatoes should be soft.
- Dish it up and top with shredded cheese and chopped green onion if you want .