- 2 pkg
- pizza crusts
- 2/3 c
- thousand island dressing
- 1 pkg
- (6ozs) finely shredded swiss cheese
- 1 pkg
- (10ozs) sliced corned beef, coarsely chopped
- or 2 cups coarsely chooed leftover corned beef
- 1 can(s)
- (8ozs) sauerkraut, well rinsed and squeezed dry
How to Make Reuben Pizza
- 1Preheat oven to 425*. Place pizza shells on 2 pizza pans or cookie sheets.With back of large spoon, spread 1/3 cup of dressing evenly over each shell leaving 1/4-inch border.Over dressing on each shell, sprinkle 2/3 cup cheese and half of corned beef and sauerkraut. Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly over sauerkraut.
- 2Bake pizzas 15 to 18 minutes or until cheese browns and crust is crisp. Transfer pizza to large cutting board;cut each pizza into 6 slices to serve.