Reuben Brat Hoagie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 (19) ozjohnsonvile original bratwurst
1 largeonion sliced
1/3 ccoarse ground mustard
1loaf (1 pound) french bread
1 can(s)(14) ounces sauerkraut, drained
12 sliceswiss cheese
How to Make Reuben Brat Hoagie
- Grill Bars According to package directions. When Cool enough to handle, cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- In a Skillet Saute' Onion in butter until tender; Set Aside.
- In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and mustard.
- Slice French Bread Lengthwise and Transfer to a Baking Sheet.
- Spread Salad Dressing Mixture on the Inside of the Bread.
- Layer Bottom of Bread with six slices of cheese, Brats, Onions, Sauerkraut and Cheese.
- Bake at 350 Degrees F. for 10 minutes or Until Cheese is Melted. Cut Hoagie and serve Hotttt...!!