Reuben Brat Hoagie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 (19) oz
- johnsonvile original bratwurst
- 1 large
- onion sliced
- 1 tsp
- 1/3 c
- coarse ground mustard
- loaf (1 pound) french bread
- 1 can(s)
- (14) ounces sauerkraut, drained
- 12 slice
- swiss cheese
How to Make Reuben Brat Hoagie
- 1Grill Bars According to package directions. When Cool enough to handle, cut into 1/4 inch slices.
- 2In a Skillet Saute' Onion in butter until tender; Set Aside.
- 3In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and mustard.
- 4Slice French Bread Lengthwise and Transfer to a Baking Sheet.
- 5Spread Salad Dressing Mixture on the Inside of the Bread.
- 6Layer Bottom of Bread with six slices of cheese, Brats, Onions, Sauerkraut and Cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 Degrees F. for 10 minutes or Until Cheese is Melted. Cut Hoagie and serve Hotttt...!!