Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
1 1/2 cwater
1 1/2 tspcurry powder
1/2 tspallspice, ground
1/4 tspclove, ground
1/2 calmonds, blanched
2 or 3 largebell peppers
How to Make Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers
- In a large skillet lightly toast almond slivers,add and toast quinoa until starting to darken.
- in a 2 quart sauce pan place water and all the spices and cranrasins.Add quinoa bring to a boil
- stir once lower heat and cover.
- Simmer 20 min. remove from heat
- While quinoa is cooking 1/2 peppers long ways and deseed.
- fill cleaned pepper halfs with quinoa mixture. Place in baking dish.
- place in 350 degree oven covered bake 35 min
- after 35 min uncover and top with a creamy sweet cheese and bake 15 min more or until cheese is melted and browning.
- Serve as a main dish or side dish.