Now it is time to put it ALL together to bake. This recipe is extensive...but it is WORTH THE TIME!
You will need a large roasting pan or a large electric roaster.
1. Open, drain,and,rinse your sauerkraut with water.
2. Slice your kielbassi into 1/2 inch slices.
3. Open your cans of tomato soup crushed tomatoes and
mix them in a pitcher or something with a lip as
you will be pouring this mixture into the roaster.
Add 5 cups of your saved cabbage water to this mix.
Use a spoon to stir this mix together.
4. Pour just enough of your tomato mixture into the
bottom of the roasting pan to create a nice base
for your cabbage rolls.
5. Layer your cabbage rolls neatly into the roaster.
6. Sprinkle some sauerkraut and kielbassi on top of
the cabbage rolls, and pour some tomato mix on top
7. Continue with another layer of cabbage, kraut,
kielbassi and sauce.
8. Keep up this layering process until you have used
all of your cabbage rolls. If you have leftover
sauce, generously pour the remaining over the