Pierogi Casserole so Easy
My family loves this recipe and I am confident your family will love it too!
- 9 medium
- lasagna noodles, uncooked
- 4 c
- hot mashed potatoes or use cottage cheese (small curd-4 c.)
- 1/2 c
- more or less herb & garlic cream cheese spread
- 6 medium
- green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 pkg
- (80g) real bacon recipe pieces, divided(about 1 1/2 cups of precooked bacon crumbled)
- 2 c
- double cheddar shredded cheese, divided
How to Make Pierogi Casserole so Easy
- 1Preheat oven to 375^. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish and set aside.
Cook noodles without salt until al dente. Drain. Rinse.
- 2Combine potatoes, cream cheese spread, onions, 1/2 the bacon pieces and 1 cup of the cheddar.
- 3Place 3 of the noodles in the prepared dish; cover with 1/3 of the potato mixture. Repeat layers twice. Top with remaining bacon and cheese; cover.
Bake 30 minutes . Uncover; bake 3-minutes or until cheese is lightly browned. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting to serve.
Serve with a nice mixed green salad tossed with your favorite dressing.