★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largesourdough roll
1 Tbspthousand island dressing
1/4 can(s)olives, sliced
2swiss cheese slices
1/8 lbpepperoni sliced
How to Make Capri Sandwich
- Slice sourdough roll in half.
- Spread both halves with Thousand Island Dressing.
- Cook pepperoni in microwave on multiple paper towels to absorb fat for about 2 minutes or until crispy.
- Layer cooked pepperoni, tomato slices, sliced olives, and top with swiss cheese slices.
- Broil until cheese is melted and slightly browned. Enjoy!