★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 8 boards
- egg whites
- 1/2 tsp
- canola oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- chicken thighs, skinless and boneless chopped in chunks
- any veggies you have on hand, (cooked)
How to Make Passover Fried Matzoh Yumm
- 1Wet the matzo boards in warm running water so that it is soft and squishy. I do this inside a colander. Drain and squeeze out extra water.
- 2Beat eggs and egg whites, add a bit of salt and pepper to the eggs before adding the soft matzo.
- 3put oil in frying pan, add the matzo and egg mixture, while it is starting to cook add the chicken and veggies, Turn over, mash around like you would scrambled eggs.
Serve right away or put on low heat in the oven until everyone is ready to eat.