★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- shrimp, fresh or defrosted, peeled
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c
- To taste
- salt & pepper (or garlic salt & lemon pepper)
- 1 or 2 large
- green peppers, cored & sliced
- olive oil for frying
How to Make Parmesan Shrimp
- 1In a large plastic bag, place Parmesan cheese, flour and spices and mix together thoroughly. Add shrimp and shake until coated.
- 2Heat olive oil in frying pan, and place shrimps into oil. Heat on each side until shrimps are opaque (about 3 or 4 minutes). Add green peppers to frying pan on top of shrimp, cover, reduce heat to low, and steam for another 10 minutes or so.
- 3Serve over cooked rice.