"Oh my Deer" Philli Cheese Steak Sandwitches
This is a 24 to 48 hour marinade dish and done on a grill.
They were invented when we were building a house up north in Michigan.
My ex had got a deer and wanted to use the back strap on the grill.They are my favorite way to eat deer
- deer back strap tenderloin
- 1 bottle
- lawrys teriyaki marinade
- each: green, yellow, and red pepper
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 pkg
- small sub rolls or hot dog buns
- 6-8 slice
- mozzarella cheese
- 1 medium
- onion sliced thin
- 2-4 pinch
- garlic powder with parsley
How to Make "Oh my Deer" Philli Cheese Steak Sandwitches
- 1Mince garlic, thin slice back strap into thing loin rounds. Put both in a gallon sized ziplock and add enough lawrys marinade to coat nicely and shake well to coat and place in fridge. Shake bag every time you think of it for 24 or more hours.
- 2When ready to cook: cut peppers and onions into slices and put in double allumium foil with a couple pats of butter and a sprinkling of garlic powder and seal well.
- 3Light grill and when ready, place pepper mix on grill turning every 2-3 minutes. While you are doing that add the meat to the grill and cook turning as needed until done.when both the peppers and meat is cooked grill the inside oof the buns'
- 4To assemble just put on the meat, peppers and onions and the mozzarella cheese, and serve