Norma's Cilantro-Garlic Shrimp
- 13.25 package of your favorite pasta ( i used angel hair )
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil, extra virgin
- 1 lb
- peeled and deveined large shrimp
- garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp
- fresh lemon juice
- 1/ tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 c
- coarsely shopped fresh cilantro
How to Make Norma's Cilantro-Garlic Shrimp
- 1Cook pasta as directed on package.
- 2While pasta is cooking. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add shrimp and garlic and saute 5 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- 4Add lemon juice,salt, and pepper and cook 1 minute.
- 5Remove from heat and add cilantro.
- 6Drain pasta; place shrimp over pasta and serve hot.