Norma's Cilantro-Garlic Shrimp
113.25 package of your favorite pasta ( i used angel hair )
1 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
1 lbpeeled and deveined large shrimp
6garlic cloves, minced
2 tspfresh lemon juice
1/4 tspfreshly ground black pepper
1/2 ccoarsely shopped fresh cilantro
How to Make Norma's Cilantro-Garlic Shrimp
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- While pasta is cooking. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp and garlic and saute 5 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Add lemon juice,salt, and pepper and cook 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add cilantro.
- Drain pasta; place shrimp over pasta and serve hot.