★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 lb
- venison tenders
- 1 c
- coffee left over from your morning coffee
- 1 pkg
- french onion soup mix
- 1/8 tsp
- 1 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 c
- flour or bread crumbs (i sometimes use italian bread crumbs)
How to Make Nan's Pepper Steak 'n Rice made with Venison
- 1First you roll your venison in you flour or bread crumbs. Heat a skillet with olive oil. Place your venison in your hot oil brown well on both sides.
- 2After your meat is well browned you add your french onion soup mix. Pour your cup of coffee over this and mix your soup well. Add ginger, and Worcestershire sauce. Let simmer on low heat for about an hour.
- 3Sever over rice of your choice. I use a Jasmine Rice.