Mixed Green Italian Rolls
How to Make Mixed Green Italian Rolls
- 1Boil noodles as directed on package.
- 2Meanwhie combine cottege cheese, garlic salt mixed greens and 1 cup of cheese. Until well blended.
- 3Drain noodles in cold water to stop cooking process and cool to be able to roll. Towel dry excess water.
- 4Spread mixture only 3/4 to allow better roll.. Place in a 9x9 pan. Add sauce on top of each roll and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- 5Bake at 300 degree for 45 minutes. Serve immediately.