Make-Ahead Tomato Basil Tortellini Bake
michelle 'FLAME' kelley
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg.(1 lb.) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tub(10 oz.) philadelphia tomato & basil cooking creme
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 red pepper cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded italian* five cheese with a touch of philadelphia
I LOVE CREAM CHEESE AND PHILADELPHIA IS BY FAR THE BEST BRAND.
How to Make Make-Ahead Tomato Basil Tortellini Bake
- 1Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt
- 2and adding peas for the last minute of pasta cooking drain.
- 3Mix all remaining ingredients except shredded cheese in saucepan.Return pasta to pan; mix lightly.
- 4Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese.
- 5Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Freeze up to 3 months.Refrigerate overnight to thaw.
- 6Heat oven to 350ºF. Remove plastic wrap from baking dish; cover with foil. Bake 1 hour or until heated through, uncovering after 45 min.