OVER STIR Pancake enemy #1 never whip and whip until silky smooth, lumpy cottage cheese like is for most tender...
Heat Enemy #2 350 is best heat and watch the edge turn dull with bubbles on top flip
- equal c
- pancake mix, to, cream style corn...
- one large
- egg but can be omitted, (i omit it)
- i hate to say salt and pepper to taste,, that is on the table
How to Make Luncheon Pancakes
- 1Add to your mixing bowl 1 cup of cream style corn then stir in 1 cup of Hungry Jack Pancake Mix.. set aside...
Or Just equal amounts,,, You can use an egg but not necessary,
- 2skillet on medium heat, should be 350 on surface and a non stick pan might be best to give a quick touch of non stick spray
- 3Batter should Plop not pour from large soup spoon for mini cakes onto cooking surface,,, watch for the sides to become dull all the way up to the top and flip till dark brown..
Serve with favorite spread,, W/ cottage cheese, apple sauce, syrup.. or your favorite