Low Carb Savory Bean Pudding
I wanted something low carb, quick, and filling so I threw this together and loved the result. I plan on making this often because I love that beans are high in fiber but wanted it to be higher in protein. The eggs fit the bill and it tastes really delicious. Like comfort food!!
Don't let the bland color throw you off, it really is very tasty and filling.
Living alone, I make it my main dish, but it could also serve as a healthy side dish, too.
How to Make Low Carb Savory Bean Pudding
- Dump the beans and spices into a small sauce pan and heat to bubbling
- Crack the three eggs in a bowl and stir to break up
- Pour them in the middle of the beans and stir vigorously to combine
- Continue cooking for another minute or two until the eggs have thickened and turned into a pudding texture
- Remove from heat, stir in the mayo and serve hot and comforting