Little Frankie's Veggie Burgers
Phyllis Le Chat
2 clentils, cooked
1 cportabello mushrooms, minced
1 cbulgur wheat, uncooked
2garlic cloves, roasted and pureed
1 cbread crumbs, whole wheat
1 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 Tbspwalnut oil
1/4 tsptarragon, fresh minced
How to Make Little Frankie's Veggie Burgers
- Prepare a wood or charcoal grill and let it burn down to embers.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash lentils until smooth.
- Add all other ingredients and mix until thoroughly combined; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Form into burgers; brush the burgers with olive oil and grill for 6 minutes on each side or until done.
- Serve hot with your favorite condiments.