Lamb With Yogurt Mint Sauce
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2/3 c
- plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 c
- firmly packed fresh mint leaves
- 2 Tbsp
- 4 lamb loin chops - about 1 inch thick
How to Make Lamb With Yogurt Mint Sauce
- 1Place yogurt, mint and sugar in blender or food processor. Cover and blend or process until smooth. Set oven control to broil.
- 2Spray broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray. Trim fat from lamb chops. Place lamb on rack in broiler pan.
- 3Broil with tops 2 to 3 inches from heat 12 to 14 minutes, turning lamb after 6 minutes, until desired doneness.
- 4Serve with sauce.