Kielbasa with Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots
How to Make Kielbasa with Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots
- Get your orzo (Don't use rice.) and cook according to package directions. Be careful to check it as it's cooking because it's easy to overcook it.
- In a wok or large fairly deep skillet, pour in 1 tablespoon olive oil (Your choice of what kind you use.)Put frozen California blend veggies in the wok/skillet and drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons of oil. Cover with a lid. Stir occasionally.
- While veggies are cooking cut up the kielbasa into bite size pieces. I like to cut them into 1/2 inch slices and cut those into half so it appears that you have more since the kids like to fight over it.
- Put the kielbasa in the wok/skillet over the cooking veggies and stir. Add more oil as needed to prevent sticking. Cook until heated through and all veggies are fork tender.
- Drain orzo and put into wok/skillet with the kielbasa-veggie mixture. Stir thorough. Add a glass of milk and you have all 4 food groups.