★★★★★ 1 vote5
3 can(s)baked beans
·bacon chips (optional)
1/4 cbrown sugar
1/4 cmaple syrup
How to Make Kay's Quicky Skillet Baked Beans
- You will be using a skillet, wooden spoon, measuring cup, skillet lid
- In skillet over med. heat, saute onions with bacon chips, till tender.
- Add syrup and then brown sugar. Stir together.
- As skillets mixture starts to carmelize, then add the beans. Stir to mix altogether, then cover with lid, turn on low heat and just allow to simmer.
- Stir occassionaly to make sure they do not stick.
I cook mine for about 25 minutes.