Italian Sausage & Cabbage in the Instant Pot
1 pkgitalian sausage
2 cbaby carrots
4 mediumpotatoes, peeled and quartered
1 mediumsweet onion, cut into chunks
2 cchicken broth
·nonstick cooking spray (i use butter flavored)
How to Make Italian Sausage & Cabbage in the Instant Pot
- Set Instant pot to saute. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Brown sausages and onions.
- Press cancel.
- Pour in chicken broth.
- Cook on normal pressure for 10 minutes.
- Use quick release valve to let steam escape. Open lid.
- Add carrots, potatoes and cabbage to pot. Replace lid and seal.
- Cook under normal pressure for 5 minutes.
- Use quick release valve to let steam escape.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Serve!