Italian Sausage and Peppers
P.S.: I use sea salt because it does not have the dangers that regular table salt does. Therefore, I can use it generously without feeling guilty.
How to Make Italian Sausage and Peppers
- Wash all the fresh produce. Cut both bell peppers and the onion into spears. Mince the garlic. Set garlic aside.
- Heat a pan or a skillet to medium-high heat. Put the olive oil on pan. Spread the pepper and onion mixture throughout the pan, coating thoroughly with the olive oil. Season with sea salt and pepper.
- After letting the peppers and onions cook for a few minutes, add the minced garlic and the sausages. Season with sea salt and pepper once more.
- Let the sausages cook until slightly browned on both sides. Remove and cut into pieces, then put sausage pieces back into pan. Cook until sausage is fully cooked.
- Once everything is browned, add the water and scrape what may have stuck off of the bottom of the pan. Season one last time and let everything sit for a few minutes with the heat turned to low.