Individual creamy tuna pasta bakes
- 1 x 3 second spray(s) oil spray
- 1 Tbsp
- weight watchers canola spread
- spring onion, raw, ends trimmed, halved, finely sliced
- 1 medium
- carrot(s), halved, thinly sliced on diagonal
- 1 small
- zucchini, halved, thinly sliced on diagonal
- fresh corn, cob
- fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- plain flour
- 2 c
- skim milk
- 4 Tbsp
- weight watchers , sour cream
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 4 can(s)
- tuna canned in springwater, drained, (95g each)
- 3 Tbsp
- fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 pkg
- boiled pasta, (macaroni), cooked al dente
- 2 bunch
- broccolini, ends trimmed
How to Make Individual creamy tuna pasta bakes
- 1Pre-heat oven to 180C. Spray 6 x 1 1/4 cup capacity ramekins and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and place over medium-high heat. Add onions and cook for 5 minutes, or until softened. Add carrots, zucchini, corn and 1 tsp thyme. Cook for 2-3 minutes, or until vegetables have slightly softened.
- 3Stir through tuna, parsley and macaroni and season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- 4Meanwhile melt spread in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add flour and cook stirring for 1 minute. Slowly add milk and cook, stirring for 3-5 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add 3 tbs parmesan and sour cream and cook for a further minute. Pour sauce through tuna mixture and stir well to combine.
- 5Spoon tuna mixture into prepared ramekins, then sprinkle with remaining parmesan and thyme leaves and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and bubbling.
- 6Serve with steamed brocollini.
Any leftovers can be covered in plastic and refrigerated for 1-2 days. Reheat in the microwave or oven.