Impossible Cheeseburger Pie - revised
2 lbground chicken
4 Tbspminced garlic
2kosher dill pickle spears
3/4 cshredded cheddar cheese
3/4 csharp feta cheese crumbled
1 cbisquick mix
How to Make Impossible Cheeseburger Pie - revised
- Preheat oven to 400
chop onion and mince garlic and put in a saute pan with 2 tbsp olive oil. cook until the onion is translucent
- Once onion is translucent, add the ground chicken (or beef if you prefer) and cook until meat is done cooking
- finely chop the pickle spears and mix into the meat mixture and let cool
- mix together milk, eggs and bisquick mix till it's combined, should be a thin consistency so it will run through the meat in the pan.
- put meat mixture into a baking dish, and sprinkle both cheddar and feta cheese on top of it, and then pour in the wet mixture.
- make sure the wet mixture is throughout the baking pan.
- Put into the oven and bake for 35 minutes. Pull out, slice and ENJOY!!!!