Impossible Cheeseburger Pie - revised
How to Make Impossible Cheeseburger Pie - revised
- 1Preheat oven to 400
chop onion and mince garlic and put in a saute pan with 2 tbsp olive oil. cook until the onion is translucent
- 2Once onion is translucent, add the ground chicken (or beef if you prefer) and cook until meat is done cooking
- 3finely chop the pickle spears and mix into the meat mixture and let cool
- 4mix together milk, eggs and bisquick mix till it's combined, should be a thin consistency so it will run through the meat in the pan.
- 5put meat mixture into a baking dish, and sprinkle both cheddar and feta cheese on top of it, and then pour in the wet mixture.
- 6make sure the wet mixture is throughout the baking pan.
- 7Put into the oven and bake for 35 minutes. Pull out, slice and ENJOY!!!!