Grilled Shrimp Pizza
- 3/4 lb
- medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 c
- extra virgin olive oil, plus more for brushing
- 1/2 tsp
- oregano, dried
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb
- prepared pizza dough, at room temperature
- 1 c
- cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 c
- feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh parsley, chopped
- red onion, sliced into rounds (optional)
How to Make Grilled Shrimp Pizza
- 1Preheat a grill to medium high. Toss the shrimp and onion (optional) in a bowl with the olive oil and oregano. Season with salt and pepper.
- 2Stretch the pizza dough into a roughly 8-by-10-inch rectangle. Lightly brush the grill with olive oil. Lay the dough on the grill and cook until the top begins to bubble and the bottom is marked, about 3 minutes. Remove with tongs and put cooked side up on a cutting board. Brush with olive oil.
- 3Grill the shrimp and onions, turning, until onions softens and shrimp are lightly charred, about 5 minutes. Top the crust with the shrimp and onions, then slide the pizza back on the grill. Top with the tomatoes and feta, cover and grill until the dough is cooked through and the cheese is soft, about 5 minutes.
- 4Carefully transfer the pizza to the cutting board. Sprinkle with the parsley and cut into pieces.