2 to 3 lbpeeled shrimp
1 pkgweber grill creations chipotle marinade
1 largepoblano -- seeded & sliced
1 mediumonion -- sliced
1 mediumavacado -- peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
1 cpurple cabbage -- shredded
·cilantro -- for garnishing
as desiredpepper jack cheese -- shredded
as desiredsour cream
How to Make Grilled Chipotle Shrimp Tacos
- Marinate your shrimp in the Weber Grill Creations Chipotle Marinade for 30 minutes.
- While your shrimp sit in the marinade. Prepare the other ingredients:
1. Shred the cabbage.
2. Peel, remove seeds, and cut the avocados into chunks.
3. Grill the peppers & onions.
- Grill the shrimp until translucent, about 2 minutes on each side.
- Grill tortillas until slightly browned about 20 seconds per side.
- You can also top your tacos with shredded cheese, sour cream, and a sprig of cilantro.