Grilled Cheese and Apple Sandwiches
How to Make Grilled Cheese and Apple Sandwiches
- 1Spread about 1 tsp. honey mustard on 1 side of each bread slice.
- 2Place 1 cheddar cheese slice of each of 4 bread slices.
- 4Top with remaining cheddar cheese and bread, mustard side down.
- 5Coat both sides of sanwiches with cooking spray.
- 6Cook sanwiches in a preheated panini press 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
If you don't have a panini press, cook sanwichs in a skillet 4 minutes on each side with a heavy pan on top of them.